This truly made my day!!!!
(Considering I've had a stomach bug the last two days----ugh yuck)
I was so touched to receive my First Ever!!!! Blog award. Yeah!!!! <----can you tell my
excitement? It came to me from Scrappin Sista If your not familiar with her blog you really should
check her out.
The award is one of those, " Pay It Forward" awards that I'm sure you've seen. So here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award---> (Please see the link above )---
I'd also like to say thank you again to Christel. I've done a few Blog Hops with you and it's been alot of fun. It looks like your also on board again for the calendar Blog Hop. Can't wait to see what you create for that hop as well. Christel always has the nicest things to say when she stops by too. I appreciate it.
2. Share eight things about yourself ---> (See Below)
3. Pay It Forward to eight bloggers you've recently discovered----> (See Below )
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards ---> (Will do)
Eight things about myself:
1. I am a very happy wife (the second time was a charm---Love you Steve!!!) Thank you for being so supportive of my crafting it means the world to me.
2. I am also the proud mother of two, three if I include my 2 1/2 year old German Shep. Back to the humans, I have one of each, my son who is 15 going to be 16 in Feb and my daughter who just turned 14. Very proud of them. They are both honor roll students!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
3. Back in 2003 I was injured at work and because of "lack of" care being workers comp and the attitude of "keeping workers working". I never healed and back in 2006 . I was diagnosed with RSD/CRPS (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) or more commonly known as (Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome)---to sum it up .... I live in the worst pain that you can imagine 24/7 365 days a year. The only other way I can describe it is if someone held a lit cig on your skin and you can make them stop.
4. Because of #3 I started out scrap booking and more recently I've been making cards. I've been using my Cricut Expression for 3 years now and I can't live without my Gypsy.
5. My favorite job I ever had was when I was teaching pre-k at a day-care!!! I loved how you could see those little minds working and figuring out things. It was very gratifying when a child at the beginning of the year couldn't write their name then only a few months later that same child would make you a thank you card and they would write out their own name. Graduations always made me cry even thought I still had most of them for Summer Camp!!!---> Now those were good times.
6. People who litter really make me angry. I really hate that. It's a HUGE pet peeve of mine. I mean really use a trash can, or put it in your pocket until you get to one and don't even get me started on people who spit gum on the ground. Yeah like I want to walk all over that!!!
7. I love where we live. It's very rural and there's tons of wildlife. It's perfect for me taking pictures!!! I always have a camera handy .
8. We're looking to move . It's very tiring. Originally we were going to rent /to own , because we own over an acre of land . Well for about the same thing we can own our own place and it will be a 4 bedroom so that means that I will be able to finally have my own craft room!!!! No more crafting on the kitchen table for me!!! Can't wait should be happening with in the next few month. God may close one door but, he always opens another one!!!!
Again thank you so much Scrappin Sista it's always a pleasure to Blog Hop with you. I hope you'll come back to see me sometime.
Now on to the eight bloggers who I'd like to share this award with: First, Scrappin Sista--- you are also very deserving of this award but, I thought it would be tacky to give it back to you, but you do deserve it !!!
1. Karel at One by One the flamingos are stealing my sanity
2. Chris at TurnedGypsy
3. Becka "scrapperbecka" at Creations With Becka
4. Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady
5. Debbie at Debbie's Scrappin Corner
6. doverdi at Crafting this Moment
7. Brenda at Bren's Designs
8. Mari at Made by Momo
Now if only I could feel better I could post the pics of all the projects I've been doing between episodes of visiting the potty..... sorry for being gross but, I've got such a stomach bug that wont quit!!!!